Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default Contact Management Software query (Calender, To-Do's, etc)

robgraham wrote:
I've been using Firefox until recently and moved over to Google Chrome
because it is so much faster. The downside is that I have to go back
to Firefox for the Reminderfox extension that is a convenient
calender, to-do list, etc.

It doesn't seem that Chrome has an effective equivalent, and I've been
having a look round to see what else exists. Any recommendations ?
It would be nice if this could be a central household facility - the
downside of that of course is that SWMBO will load it up with all the
To-Do's that she wants done. Round Tuits may have to become scarce!!

We've used Yahoo Calendar for our domestic needs for years and it's been
great (and I think Google does one too?) - it isn't browser-dependent.
We 'upgraded' to their beta version recently to make it synch with my
iphone, but regret doing so as it's total crap (seems to have been in
beta for years) and you can't downgrade without losing your data.

David