Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default Bedroom TV

On Jun 3, 4:28*pm, Jeff The Drunk wrote:
On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 13:06:28 -0700, Ron wrote:
On Jun 3, 7:58*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Since when is 24 to 32 inches "not too big"? Having grown up watching a
13 inch black and white "GE Adventurer 1", I think your sense of
proportion is a bit much.

This isn't 1960

Also, if you have to watch the TV in a 4:3 mode the picture is a lot
smaller.

But of course a lot of people don't mind using the "stretch" mode and
watching a distorted picture.

I watch 4:3 aspect on my 16:9 cropped. Give a little top and bottom away
so you're not stretching much if any. I tried to get used to watching
stretched out but couldn't.

Kind of bothers me when I only see someone's eyeballs at the top of
the screen G Zoom works great if the the program has horizontal
bars, you only lose the bars then and none of the actual picture.