Al Reid

Default Build or buy Router Table?

Good point. My old table has no provisions for dust collection. What a mess!!

Any suggestions on brands and models of inserts, fences, etc.?

--
Al Reid

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
for sure that just ain't so." --- Mark Twain

"Mark Jerde" wrote in message ...
Al Reid wrote:
My old table has seen better days. It is small, lightweight and the
opening in the metallic top is too small for my panel raising bit.
So I decided it is time to upgrade. I am trying to decide if I
should build one or buy one.

Build one -- with dust collection! My RT is almost dust free.

-- Mark