Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Harbor Freight coupons

On Jun 3, 8:44*am, LSMFT wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
You can also download& *print them at:
www.harborfreightusa.com/popmechanic

* *http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...do?pageFile=ma...

How do you use them with online ordering?

--
LSMFT

I don't like to interrupt her.

Place an item in your cart and you should see a field that says:

Enter Coupon Code

Enter the code below the UPC on the coupon to get the discount.

Note: In some cases, like for the Multi-Function tool, the price shown
will already match the "coupon price". This means the item is on-sale
for that price even without the coupon. If you try to enter the
coupon code for that item, you'll get an "Invalid Code" message.
Simply leave out the coupon code since the price is already discounted.