Posted to alt.home.repair

Default DIY solar panel install

On Jun 1, 12:50*pm, "Existential Angst"
wrote:
-

As usual, you really have a knack for hijacking threads and turning
them into BS discussions, don't you? * The guy asks a question about
residential solar electric in NJ and you're talking about everything
but that.

He should definitely be calling Art Bell to discuss his woes... But aside
from that I discovered there is no point in replying to anything he writes
because of his bizarro responses.

Yet you replied to my ROI calc....
And YOU were the one who started the thread drift with your McMansions
comment.
I simply extended the concept.

I guess since you barely followed the ROI calc, extending yourself a little
further is just too painful, eh?
You and your mono-minded butt-buddee trader4..... *speaking of which,
Trader4, if you are so effing bright, why didn't YOU come up with the ROI
calc?? * *All that effing verbiage, but no calcs.

I provided another post in this thread where I went over in DETAIL the
costs and subsidies applicable to solar electric in NJ. That's
right, actual information about the solar economics in the state that
the OP was asking about. I didn't post it in this part of the
thread with your BS and digression into McMansions, NY subways and God
knows what else that had nothing to do with the question, because the
other spot in the thread was on topic and more appropriate.
Capiche? And if you do the correct ROI, solar makes very good
economic sense for a homeowner looking to install it in NJ today.
You don't even have a clue as to what subsidies are available to the
OP, yet as usual, you spout off and make an ass of yourself. Then
you quicky resort to hurling insults at nearly everyone else on this
group.

Heh, you didn't have too much to say when your buttbuddee SaltyAsshole
thought he was going to get a 7 year ROI with his geothermal confabulations,
now, did you??
Because basically you don't understand ROI either. Just like you don't
understand induction/Biot-Savarte's law.
--
EA