Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] stans4@prolynx.com is offline

Default Eklind hexagon keys

On Jun 3, 7:18*pm, Christopher Tidy
wrote:
Just received a set of these Eklind hexagon keys. For anyone reading
this thread in the future, I will mention that the ends of the keys are
sheared, not ground. I was disappointed in this, but I must say that
it's very neat shearing with only the slightest distortion. So I'm
keeping them.

Chris

That's why belt/disc grinders include a miter gauge and a table for
same. A short touchup should fix 'em. I've really only had problems
with the smaller sizes and sheared ends and that was with some no-name
ones I inherited, came in a tire patch tube where my dad kept all of
his. He scarfed up a lot of them off the job where they were included
in electrical equipment to put it together.

Stan