Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman[_2_] The Medway Handyman[_2_] is offline

Default Help with Hilti bolts...

Harry wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 08:14:37 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

Harry wrote:
Thanks to your reponses I bought replacement fixings from Screwfix -
£4.40+ for five as opposed to Focus, which is much closer, who
charged £9+ for two.

What size were they Harry? SF part number?

M8 x 10 - 85762
Looks as if I could have gotten cheaper too, but it was early and all
I could think of was I already had holes drilled of a set size and
just wanted to get back and finished, so obviously wasn't thinking
clearly/fast enough (no change there then).

Aha. Thats a shield anchor - which are more expensive than sleeve anchors
http://www.screwfix.com/cats/100056/...Sleeve-Anchors

Just curious.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman