Posted to alt.home.repair
Mac Cool Mac Cool is offline

Default OT Michael Moore.

Jay Hanig:

Yes. I'm a RN and I was working in a hospital when I had this
conversation with a friend. He had no reason to lie to me.

Just like during the health care debates everyone opposed suddenly had a
relative or friend in Canada who died from health care rationing. Once at
a party I literally had 4 people in a row tell me the exact same story
except each of them claimed it was their relative or friend who died.
People lie, people exagerate. Maybe he really did all those tests because
he really was afraid but then maybe he just really had no better ideas.