Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Drill Storage Box

On Jun 1, 2:43*pm, Alex Riggins wrote:

But I'm unfamiliar with Denali. *Is that a reputable brand?

This from the link you provided:
"About Denali
Named after the tallest mountain range in North America, Denali tools
stand above the rest in providing an exceptional blend of quality
craftsmanship, professional-grade features, and customer value."

Ummm, well, Denali is a mountain, not a range, and I really have no
idea what a mountain has to do with tools or drill bits. Available
only on Amazon means it's almost assuredly an Asian-import of
acceptable quality. How long will the bits last? No idea.