Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Any Water Well experts on here

On Jun 2, 8:29*am, dpb wrote:
Harry K wrote:

On the subject of the well-house. *No person in his right mind would
put the pressure tank and fixin's in a well house. *...

I don't know what your concept of a "well-house" is, but you're
description ain't mine...the one here is 10x14 block w/ heat, lights,
power outlets, etc., etc., etc., ... *In this particular case, it was
built w/ roof access to pull the pump, etc., as well altho the wellhead
itself is now 100 yds removed as the original well failed.

Damn'ed if I want to work on a well or the pressure tank or anything
else _inside_ the house... *What a mess that would leave to clean up not
to mention access. *

--

I never saw a well-house that big. All the ones I worked on had just
room enough for the tank and pump with just enough room to turn around

What "access" are you talking about? Walk into the area where the
installation is and yuo are looking at a pressure tank and water
heater with everything ritght there in the open.

Mess inside the house? From what? Unless you don't install it
correctly, any "mess" is routed to the drains. Yes, the TPR valve on
the water heater is supposed to be routed to a secure drain, not onto
the floor.

Harry K