Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fred Fred is offline

Default wall chasers

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 01:16:57 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

The vacuum take off has a 90 degree bend and rotates on mine (the
smaller sparky) - so you can direct the hose down regardless of the
actual orientation of the machine. Could you improvise something similar?

The vacuum take off does rotate but I think it only has a 45 degree
bend so it wouldn't be perfect but it may have helped. I had forgotten
that it could be rotated as I have never needed to move it before.

Which sparky do you have? I was looking at some of those the other
day. I am sure Tim is right, I probably would get used to it if I used
it "upside down" more often. but I'm still thinking about an upgrade!