Nick Bozovich

Default Sliding Table vs new miter gauge for TS

Ron -
I bought the Incra 1000 SE from Woodcraft when they had it on sale in Nov -
I recently used it to miter end caps on a blanket chest - the angles I cut
were perfect. I could never get them exactly right before, and ended up
using a coping saw and butchering up the pieces to get them to fit.

I was looking at one of the online tool places just recently, and saw that
you can get the 2000 for less than I paid for the 1000 SE - I definately
recomend either to you. Check Tools Online, Eagle, or any of the other
online tool sellers.

Nick B

"Ron A" wrote in message
nk.net...
A few questions regarding miter gauges for my Table Saw.
Incra has a V27 that is reasonably priced miter gauge for about $60 but it
only stops every 5 degrees and at 22.5. It is sufficient, or do I need to
spend 2 or 3 times this price for a better miter gauge?
Someone suggested that I keep the lousy TS supplied miter gauge and build

sliding table.

Need some wreck opinions please.