Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default How To Fix/Repair Rock Salt Burned Yellow Lawn!?

We have had our southern lawn under salt water for several days, with no
damage at all. Storm surge, hurricane in G. of Mexico. It gets watered
all the time with reclaimed water that has a little salt in it.

_Major_ difference between grass types and the concentration of salt in
sea water is the primary difference there.

As you say (and I said earlier) if it's only yellow it hasn't been
killed so in all likelihood it will eventually come back w/ time and
dilution. It would be hard to hurt KY blue w/ excess watering unless
flooded it entirely and let it stand during warm weather.