Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Any Water Well experts on here

Harry K wrote:

On the subject of the well-house. No person in his right mind would
put the pressure tank and fixin's in a well house. ...

I don't know what your concept of a "well-house" is, but you're
description ain't mine...the one here is 10x14 block w/ heat, lights,
power outlets, etc., etc., etc., ... In this particular case, it was
built w/ roof access to pull the pump, etc., as well altho the wellhead
itself is now 100 yds removed as the original well failed.

Damn'ed if I want to work on a well or the pressure tank or anything
else _inside_ the house... What a mess that would leave to clean up not
to mention access.