Posted to alt.home.repair
Hustlin' Hank Hustlin' Hank is offline

Default Any Water Well experts on here

On Jun 2, 9:39�am, dpb wrote:
dpb wrote:
Jack Valance wrote:

This weekend I'm going to pull up the pipe just to make sure no hole
in the pipe as somebody said..

... it won't be a leak as that would fail and stay failed...

The symptom for a leak would be the pump would never shut off because
would never reach pressure...

--

Like I said in an earlier post.......They make pressure cut-off
switches that has a re-set lever, which he may have. Basically, if the

Since he said he uses the well for a heat pump that flows into a pond,
my first guess would be to make sure there is enough water to supply
both heat pump and house. Since warmer weather has approached most
areas, the heat pump may be using too much of the water.

Since I can't see which cut-off switch he has. I am only guessing.

Hank