Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default recycling

So I'm sitting at my desk at work and a bowl I use to hold various
office supplies (paper clips) is knocked to the floor. No big deal
but at the same time the lid to a cottage cheese (large curd) is also
knocked off. No, my office space is not a mess but items do
accumulate over time. I picked up the bowl and the lid and then the
idea came - Why not make the bowls to fit the lids? I looked at the
inside of the lid and there is a small lip the could very easily make
its way onto the rim of a properly turned bowl.
Now the above is no great shakes in the greater scheme of things but
at least it's not an ad for cheap shoes, purses, or shirts.
as ever
-Kevin