Posted to free.uk.diy.home,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers.house,rec.food.cooking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Freezer question, your experience.

In article , "Rod Speed" wrote:
Doug Miller wrote
spamtrap1888 wrote

Unless the cellar is deep underground, cellars still
will be warmer in summer and colder in winter.

Surely you don't mean what you wrote.

Nothing wrong with what he wrote, the temperature of the
cellar will indeed vary like that unless it is deep underground.

I guess it's a question of "compared to what?" -- I took him to mean that
cellars will be warmer in summer, and cooler in winter, than other parts of
the house.

If he meant that the cellar is warmer in summer than the cellar is in winter,
yes, that's obviously true.