Posted to alt.home.repair
MICHELLE H. MICHELLE H. is offline

Default How To Fix/Repair Rock Salt Burned Yellow Lawn!? ( dpb )

"dpb" wrote:

"The bluegrasses and particularly KY blue are especially susceptible to
salt, btw...".

END

Well, I guess that answers why he has big spots of bright Yellow grass
all on the side of his yard now. Because when I asked the eldery guy
what type of grass it was, he said that it was KENTUCKY BLUEGRASS!!!!!

He said that "when the snow melted, there was PILES of rock salt piled
up on his lawn", thats how much rock salt his previous neighbors threw
down in their driveway.

The must have knew that their house was in foreclosure, and they were
getting kicked out, so they probably said "who gives a damn!", and just
dumped out entire bags of salt everywhere!?