Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Drill Storage Box

On May 30, 3:29*pm, Alex Riggins wrote:
Before my wife drove over it in the garage, I had one of those boxes I
picked up at Costco that held your drill and had a large assortment of
drill and screwdriver bits and various accessories. It was a black
plastic job, where each side actually kind of folded to form the walls
of the box. *In any case, the drill bits and accessories are still
fine, but the box itself is toast. *Do they sell boxes like this where
I could store the large collection of bits and accessories? *If so,
any recommendation on a brand?

Thanks

Go to Harbor Freight (hf.com) and get one of these:

http://www.harborfreight.com/11-1-2-...ase-36870.html

Then get one of these or something similar:

http://www.harborfreight.com/29-piec...set-32926.html

(I think they even have empty drill index boxes)

Then go to your local fabric/upholstery store and pick up some fairly
dense foam to fit inside the case.

Cut out custom recesses for your drill, the drill bit case and your
other accessories.

Don't leave the case on the garage floor.