Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

In article , Swingman wrote:
On 6/1/2010 5:41 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
In ,

wrote:
On 6/1/2010 5:05 PM, Doug Miller wrote:

[...]
Don't presume to lecture me on residential electrical installations. You

have
no idea.

Ayup!!

BTW, you're getting mellow in your old age, Doug!

Thanks, Swing, I've been working on that actually...

Me too ... but age based cynicism creeps into everything, if you let it.

How's your Eagle Scout doing these days? Strangely enough, it is the
thought of folks like your son, and Leon's, that give us old cynics hope
for the future.

Thanks for asking. He's doing pretty well, has one year of college under his
belt now, and is working two jobs this summer to earn money for the fall
semester. He's also about half-way through a fairly ambitious project on his
car ('96 Firebird, 3600 V6): swapping out the automatic transmission for a
five-speed stick. Car's up on jackstands in the garage now. I'll be helping
him put the manual transmission in there tomorrow evening after he gets home
from work.