Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

(Doug Miller) writes:
In article , "Josepi" X-Complaints-to:
. wrote:
From your nonsense comments I see you must operate your compressor with a
manual on/off switch. Imagine you recommending a person operating a table
saw to have it stall in the middle of a cut because they forgot to turn off
the air compressor. You give dangerous advice here.

OK, I'll give you that one. The rest of your post was complete nonsense.

As far as overcurrent protection, you have no idea. Don't even try to
convince me of anything in that regard.

Point out exactly what errors you imagine I made in that regard. Hint: you
are completely clueless if you think that branch circuit overcurrent
protection has anything to do with protecting the loads that are plugged into
that circuit.

Do keep in mind that Josepi is posting from the UK, where the code may differ.

scott