Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
steamer steamer is offline

Default Steam powered cycle Burner problems

--I remember Vesivius! Have seen a couple of 'em. Yagotta get the
gasoline burner working or you won't have enough BTUs to make it work.
That's because the boiler's not the greatest design in the world: VFT yes?
Two ideas: build a flash boiler instead and maybe make a spinning cup
burner. For more info on that contact the guys at SACA West in So Calif;
they've worked on these burners for some time; maybe it's possible to build
one small enough for your application? Dunno.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Didja see my stuff
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : at 2010 Maker Faire??