Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_2_] Jim K[_2_] is offline

Default Bog boxing in - sounding out some ideas before I buy stuff

On 1 June, 20:02, " wrote:
is the bog choice final? just (still ;)) doing a wall-hung bog which
would have dealt with most of that pipe-age and makes a small bathroom
look bigger (apparently) cos you can see under it....

That was my thought too, after looking at the photos. The recess is
ideal.

Wall hung loos can fairly easily be removed to enable removing the
panel behind - plus you would have the removable wooden top panel.

Can highly recommend the Grohe-frame kit if you go down that route.

aye 2 bolts and an extra pair of hands plus a mop and bucket I hope/
expect.
All the cistern joints and components can be got at/out through the
flush plate aperture, removing the bog reveals reasonable access to
the soil pipe runs behind.

(I'm using a GEBERIT frame (ebay) - very nicely thought out kit - hope
it works! :))

Cheers
JimK