Posted to alt.home.repair
Jay Hanig[_3_] Jay Hanig[_3_] is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On 6/1/2010 8:55 AM, Sanity wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
harry wrote:

It belonged to the Philistines and the Canaanites if you want to to go
down that route. And America belongs to the Indians.

Yet not one Philistine or Canaanite has stepped forward to claim the
land.

It is reported that God said to Moses: "You are the leader of my
chosen people you may have any land you desire."

Moses thought: "Swell. I'll take California!" But Moses had a speech
impediment* and his response came out as: "We want Ca-ca-cacacaca...."

"Caanan?" God said. "That forsaken bit of trash? Well, if that's what
you want, that's what you get."

----
*Exodus 4:10

It's funny and a shame. Moses wandered around the desert for 40 years
and brought his people, the Israelis into the only place in the Middle
East that had no oil.

They didn't need oil. They had brains.

Jay