Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On 5/31/2010 7:43 AM, Sanity wrote:

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
4...
Jay Hanig wrote in
:

On 5/31/2010 2:46 AM, harry wrote:
Jewish pirates boarded an aid convoy

trying to run a blockade...

in international waters, killing
sixteen people.
http://mondoweiss.net/2010/05/israel...-freedom-floti
lla-in-the-dark.html

Did they break any of the woodwork? Perhaps we could help with the
repairs?

Jay

Harry never mentions the huge amount of humanitarian aid and supplies
that
Israel lets into Gaza,or the Gazans that go to Israel for medical
treatment.

Israel just is not going to allow any weapons smuggling into Gaza.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

As I said in a previous comment the organizers of this flotilla are
known Jihadists and have been caught many times in the past trying to
smuggle weapons into Gaza and the West Bank. In the past the US Navy has
blockaded areas, boarded ships to check their cargo.
Not only does Israel supply a huge amount of humanitarian aid and
supplies to Gaza, they accept all their sick into the Israeli hospitals
and treat them for free. One young Gazan girl was burned by one of
Hamas' bomb last year. She was treated in an Israeli hospital for her
burns. She had many surgeries, including plastic surgery to restore her
with no charge to her or her family. The payback? Months later she was
caught at the border with bombs strapped on trying to blow up the same
hospital that treated her.

There is something in the Muslim psyche that leads them to believe
that anyone who shows them mercy or compassion must be weak and not
worthy of their respect and should be conquered or destroyed.

TDD