Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike M Mike M is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 05:44:49 -0400, "Bill"
wrote:

Prompted by suggestions that a shop needs convenient power, I created a
(pdf) SU view of my proposed outlet configuration (for one wall), and also a
corresponding wiring model:

http://web.newsguy.com/MySite/

Comments or suggestions welcome. In fact, all I seek is a simple nod.
Thank you again to those of you who helped me to reach this point (of
understanding)!

Bill

BTW, I think I will feel better if I use 120v duplex outlets that are **GFCI
protected** in addition to GFCI CB's.

I'm going to agree with Doug and Mike both. Motor loads have some
high start up currents and your asking for nuisance trips. Don't be
stingy with the breakers and circuits. The retractable drop from the
ceiling as recommended I've found really useful.

Mike M