Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Latest death threats from gummer

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 02:40:42 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Hum... Less than one minute of searching online shows his ISP (AKA
frontiernet) is a local company in Rochester, New York Metro area.

http://www.frontierhelp.com/contactus.cfm

What a great detective! snorf

1. Gummer has already said that he knows where I live. Of course he
also says that he doesn't, and that he hasn't told a lie since he was
5 years old. A claim that even Mother Teresa wouldn't have made,
making him the most honest person in the world... according to the
undisputed biggest liar on Usenet! Who has among his achievements a
hundreds-of-posts back-and-forth wherein which he challenged an
opponent to name the place where he'd inflict his usual detailed
beating/death or whatever. So the guy named the place and whatdaya'
know, gummer asked him to provide transportation and "business loss"
compensation before he'd come. Classic gummer, the most shameless BS
artist anyone has ever heard of.

2. Frontier is a national telco that specializes in rural service. My
email address is clearly citlink.net, which is one of the southwest
ISPs purchased by Frontier about ten years IIRC. If you think that the
photos I've posted of my place were taken in NYC, then you're beyond
help.

3. I have written many times that I live near Kingman, AZ, hundreds of
Usenet posters have communicated with me directly by email and phone,
and several have visited.

4. Toothless windbag gummer has been threatening me and hundreds of
others for years. He even promised to send his lawyers chuckle after
me if I didn't leave him alone. Which I haven't, and won't. Still
waiting for those lawyers though, I expect their trip to take as long
as his efforts to "quit" smoking. But as weasel Foreman has assured us
correctly, gummer's threats are worthless, yet he hasn't the spine to
call them lies. Same with the cull. While normal people consider it
psychotic to brag of trading death lists, foreman claims it's merely
normal behavior. Yet gummer continues to insist that he means it. Gun
worshippers make strange bedfellows sometimes. They should get
together and open a school to teach insincerity to used car salesmen,
and provide jobs for nitwits like you.

Wayne