Colin Wilson

Default Smartheat Economy7 Control System

Yep the system is Electratech snip
Arghhh I think the usual solution is to replace the sodding lot :-/

I`ve had someone else with knowledge of this system second that remark...

I don`t know what bits are compatible with it i`m afraid, but i`ll try
and get in touch with the one who wrote the manual :-}

First attempt to find it failed, so they`ll have another look around over
the next week or so... Can`t promise anything though :-}