Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

harry wrote:

It belonged to the Philistines and the Canaanites if you want to to go
down that route. And America belongs to the Indians.

Yet not one Philistine or Canaanite has stepped forward to claim the land.

It is reported that God said to Moses: "You are the leader of my chosen
people you may have any land you desire."

Moses thought: "Swell. I'll take California!" But Moses had a speech
impediment* and his response came out as: "We want Ca-ca-cacacaca...."

"Caanan?" God said. "That forsaken bit of trash? Well, if that's what you
want, that's what you get."

----
*Exodus 4:10