Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On Jun 1, 1:09�am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:
On May 31, 12:51?pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:
Jewish pirates boarded an aid convoy in international waters,
killing sixteen people.
http://mondoweiss.net/2010/05/israel...n-freedom-flot....

Yeah, but two members of the boarding party were wounded.

Our prayers go out to the injured Israelis.

******** to the fascist jews. The world once again sees their violence
and hypocracy.

What hypocrisy?

Israel has said that anything that goes to Gaza has to be inspected to
prevent the flow of arms and rockets to Hamas. Anything that a humanitarian
organization wants to provide the residents of Gaza has to be unloaded at an
Israeli port then re-shipped over ground or water after inspection.

Of the nine ships in the recent confusion, eight were escorted to Askelon,
where their cargos will be inspected and released. It was the ninth, and
largest, manned by Turkish Hamas recruits that caused all the ruckus.

The Israelis should have sunk the sucker and machine-gunned the swimmers.

I've been to Gaza. A more perfect example of perfidy and villainy cannot be
found.

The European view.
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....13b59691aeec5#
But then, we're all better educated and know history.