Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On May 31, 10:12�pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 5/31/2010 6:45 AM Jay Hanig spake thus:

On 5/31/2010 8:38 AM, Sanity wrote:

"harry" wrote in message

On May 31, 12:51 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Jewish pirates boarded an aid convoy in international waters, killing
sixteen people.
http://mondoweiss.net/2010/05/israel...n-freedom-flot...

Yeah, but two members of the boarding party were wounded.

Our prayers go out to the injured Israelis.

******** to the fascist jews. The world once again sees their violence
and hypocracy.

Now I see where you're coming from. Screw the facts, blame the Israelis
for everything.

Well, of course. �They have a long history of nautical atrocities going
back to when they torpedoed the Lusitania, Mauritania, and Titanic, with
great loss of life: all Aryans.

They also shot Lincoln. �It was hushed up in the press. �I don't know
how they keep getting away with it.

So in all seriousness, you're saying the Israelis never attacked the USS
Liberty? Really?

[not that Harry isn't a bit of a troll, but the man makes a good point here]

- Comment from an article on Antiwar.com (http://antiwar.com)- Hide quoted text -

Remember the King David Hotel? No. Ignorant Yanks don't know their
history once again.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing