Posted to alt.home.repair
Jack Valance Jack Valance is offline

Default Any Water Well experts on here

I have a in ground well with the well pipe coming out of the ground. Take the cap off the pipe there is the pressure switch.
About once a week water will stop coming in the house.
I have to go the pipe take off the cover pull up the pressure switch.
I take off the switch cover and with a stick I bump the relays back this cuts the water back on.

What might be causing this to happen. The water starts right back on stays that way for a while.
might do it again in 4 days may be 10 days.

I do have a water source heat pump system in the house. Water runs though it and pumps out in my pond.
well pressure switch runs when the air is running. It cuts off the water from the well cuts off.

Any advice is appreciated
Dave
Tennessee