Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On Mon, 31 May 2010 16:21:36 -0400, Peter wrote:

Whether you might like it or not, there's a much better than even chance that if
you were able to fully document your genealogy for the past 2,000 years, you'd
find that you too have "Jewish blood" in your family. Most of us are really
much more mixed than we suspect.

First rule of genealogy -- be prepared for what you might find, namely
"skeletons".

I only hate intolerant people.

Why hate? If I don't like a person, well I just don't like 'em.
Period. No reason to hate and give them an audience.

Now if I ever find Cherokee blood in my mix I will sue for back pay.