Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default A couple of decent tools cheap

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

I was milling fresh edges on my mower blades (which work like, feel like
10-18), throwing smoking blue chips while taking 15-thou per pass, and
the little BP "M" wasn't even straining. (clattering a bit, yes, but the
splines are a little worn on the quill and drive pulley).

What did you come up for as a clamping solution? There isn't much flat under your cutting
edge if they look like the blades in a part manual I downloaded.

Did you go with an angle vise and a tee shaped parallel?

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller