Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Backhoe rates

On Sun, 30 May 2010 09:29:32 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

What does a backhoe and operator run an hour where you live?

Idiotic answers snipped.

If you are just stupid, and don't know the answer, the best thing is to post
nothing at all. At least that way, you may still appear knowledgeable. But
by posting drivel, you remove all doubt.

A backhoe and operator in my neighborhood goes for fifty to one hundred
dollars an hour, depending on the size of the backhoe, and the length of the
job. I was just curious as to what the prices were in other places.

Steve