Posted to alt.home.repair
Peter[_14_] Peter[_14_] is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On 5/31/2010 8:15 AM, harry wrote:
On May 31, 12:51�pm, wrote:
harry wrote:
Jewish pirates boarded an aid convoy in international waters, killing
sixteen people.
http://mondoweiss.net/2010/05/israel...n-freedom-flot...

Yeah, but two members of the boarding party were wounded.

Our prayers go out to the injured Israelis.

******** to the fascist jews. The world once again sees their violence
and hypocracy.

I should have realized that when you repeated referred to homosexual people as
"faggots" in previous posts that you were not receptive to information that
contradicted your view of the world. Now you reveal that you are an anti-Semite
as well.

It's sad when people feel so insecure that they don't allow themselves to be
receptive to information that might challenge their existing beliefs and be
willing to reconsider what they think they understood as valid.