Posted to alt.home.repair
Peter[_14_] Peter[_14_] is offline

Default OT Michael Moore.

On 5/30/2010 7:06 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In ,
wrote:

Greed is good. A wise sage once said "Were it not for greed, no man would
build a house, take a wife, or father a child." Greed is a normal human
emotion, given by God - and God does not make junk (except for the gall
bladder).

And the appendix. Although I have long suggested that the real function
of both is to give general surgeons a certain floor under their
earnings.

Probably a good thread for an alt.religion or soc.religion discussion, but I
can't resist he Sounds like some good arguments against the traditional
belief that the supposedly wise Judaic-Christian God created human beings and
created them in "his" own image! I know, I know; someone is going to come back
with the reply that the appendix and gall bladder are important and it is only
our ignorance that causes us to belief otherwise. (Actually the gall bladder is
important; not essential, but important. The appendix? Not enough evidence yet
to say the same.)