Posted to alt.home.repair
Existential Angst Existential Angst is offline

Default DIY solar panel install

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
John Grabowski wrote:

My personal opinion is that the only way to really save the
environment and live in harmony with it is to stop population growth.
There are too many people living on this planet sucking the life out
of it. Unfortunately our economic system depends on growth and
expansion. We bank on that premise.

Nah, there aren't too many people.

If all the folks on earth were stacked up like cordwood, they would fit in
a cubic mile.

What about their SUVs?
Etc.

If everybody on the planet migrated to the state of West Virginia, they
would not exceed the population density of Hong Kong.

And who wants to "live in harmony" with nature?

In nature there are ants and other creepy things.

But, in a way, we are in harmony with nature. I can't name a single
organism that voluntarily limits its growth by not reproducing.

The SUV thing again....
--
EA