Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Klipstein Don Klipstein is offline

Default OT Michael Moore.

In article , HeyBub wrote:

SNIP to here in my 2nd response to the same article

First, eighty cents an hour is better than nothing per hour.

Second, we SHOULDN'T compete with the Chinese at those endeavors in which
they are clearly superior, such as most manufacturing. Doing so only causes
great difficulty, maybe even ruination, for both countries.

We should do what we do best and let the Sri Lankans do what they do best.

And as for sleeping at the job site, I've done that many times.

OK, as for my possibly-prospective negotiations for terms of hiring:

Can I sleep overnight in your workplace?

Can I bring in a sleeping bag and a blanket and a couple pillows?

Can I loiter in your workplace when not being on the job and not
needing to get in some sleep?

Is there a laundramat within walking distance?

Can I store clothes in your workplace somewhere other than on my body?
Can I store my sleeping bag and blanket and pillows in your workplace?

Can I have my wife sleep with me or "sleep with me" where I get to sleep
in your workplace? What if that's not a legal wife of mine, but someone
I could not legally marry due to matching gender? Can I get a xx % raise
if he helps me getting xx % more work done?
(I surely think that gay couples are good at getting other couples in
the area into a good mood. If not, do you allow the gays or the wierdos
to get a sleeping area separate from the one for "normal people"?)

Can I store electronic test equipment, soldering iron, solder and
electronic components and electronic product parts in my sleeping bag, and
operate these (build electronic devices and/or products and operate them)
while my sleeping bag is deployed?
You wanna fire extinguisher - how 'bout I get me one? Will you let me
store it with my sleeping bag and set it out in my sleeping area when I
deploy my sleeping bag?

If the capitalist side of "Red China" does not look good according to my
above, then I think they deserve what USA does to Cuba. Otherwise, I
think Cuba deserves from USA what China achieves, unless someone can say
how Cuba is worse than China. (In ways other than ones resulting from
USA treating Cuba as an enemy more than doing so to China.)

--
- Don Klipstein )