Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Latest death threats from gummer

On Sun, 30 May 2010 10:41:15 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Sun, 30 May 2010 07:42:29 -0700, wrote:

Wayne, just accept that the coffee shop has been trashed and there's
no more coffee. Happy?

Sure I am. I decided a long time ago, if I can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Now some of them are pretending they prefer tea. Not much of a
surprise given that they always did prefer their coffee weak and
adulterated.

Wayne

You obviously know little about tea. Try some Assam Finest long cut
black tea from Twining's. 15 UK pounds per kilo and worth it. That
stuff would grow eyebrows on a 55 Chevy and it is sooooo good.

whoosh

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dict.asp?Word=metaphor

Wayne