Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default $100 K clamp set is back

On May 29, 9:52*am, Kevin wrote:
A couple years ago I think it was Amazon that had the 4 Bessey K clamp
set for 100 bucks with free shipping, two 24s and two 40s. *Well,
Woodcraft has their version of the Besseys for the same deal this
weekend. *I have some of the Woodcraft version and they are
essentially the same as the original Besseys, though the handles are
not as nice. *The $99.99 price is good till June 26th (with a while
supplies last caveat) but free shipping ends Monday.

-Kevin

When I first read your subject line I said to myself:

Who the heck is going to spend one hundred thousand dollars on a set
of clamps?

I know you can never have enough, but...