Posted to alt.home.repair
Douglas Johnson[_2_] Douglas Johnson[_2_] is offline

Default OT Michael Moore.

"HeyBub" wrote:

Well, then, liberals and progressives don't have that modicum. To them,
wealth is like a pie of fixed dimensions with unequal slices. In the
interests of "fairness," the size of the slices must be adjusted.

While I know for a fact there are liberals that have that view, you are painting
with far too broad a brush. I also know for a fact that there are lots of
liberals that have an excellent understanding of economics.

I know for a fact that there are lots of conservatives that understand economics
about as well as my dog. Ignorance is uniformly distributed across the
political spectrum. -- Doug