Posted to alt.home.repair
Douglas Johnson[_2_] Douglas Johnson[_2_] is offline

Default OT Michael Moore.

harry wrote:

So, you sell your bit of paper for 100 times as much? Then the money
you recieve for it is essentially worth 100 times less. It's only
worth more if someone somewhere has worked, created value. That['s
one reason why we have had our recent disaster. This something for
nothing mentality. We're just going to have to get back to the
industrial age where work counts. The gov. in the UK has accepted
this and intends to support manufacturing and design.

You can't be that naive. He didn't sell a piece of paper. He sold a share of
an ongoing business. People are working in the business to create wealth, or at
least, trying to. -- Doug