Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default opposite of an RF Modulator?

*+-I don't know if those outputs are made to drive -multiple- sets.
*+-I believe they are only 1:1.

Ouch. Pet peeve.

I had learned to "design fan out of five", so I had a y-connector
using 2,3,8,20 RS232 pins for terminal and printer to modem. Then in
1983 I got an Epson computer, and they didn't support fan-out of
five. It was more like 150% instead of 500%.

THe Fan out of five equipment was all American made. So I never
bought the "Japanese quality" myth. (My family has been orginal owner
for twenty years each on five USA-made V8 cars built 1960-1980.)

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm