Posted to sci.electronics.repair
spamtrap1888 spamtrap1888 is offline

Default 40Gb Western Digital hard drive

On May 28, 3:16*pm, D Yuniskis wrote:
Hi Mike,

mike wrote:
Hoping to benefit from the collective wisdom of the group with regard
to computer systems. So far over a period of about 2 years I've
brought home from the scrapyard three different E-machine computers,
all of which had a blown-up power supply made by Bestec - I get the
feeling that that is reason enough to turn around and run the other
way, once you see the 'Bestec' name, since out of those three systems,
the only thing that was still usable that I have found was one 128Mb
stick of ram. *Until the other day...

eMachines are... well, we won't go there! *:-/

They are made to sell at a low price point, like the Yugo.