Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve[_52_] Steve[_52_] is offline

Default Graco 2900,3900 HVLP(Pat raises his hand with a question)

On 2010-05-28 09:52:01 -0400, Swingman said:

Alright... now I thought that was pretty damn funny. All my amigos
know I am serious about finishing because "the devil is in the
details".

LOL ... just used that very phrase, in part, to effectively shut up the
touchyfeely, wannabe builder, architect of a potential client.

Won't be getting that job ... but boy did I dodge a bullet, or what!

Depending on your religion, you might have said, "God is on the
details.*" But it would seem you don't worship in the same church as
Ludwig Mies van der Rohe!

*An earlier form, "Le bon Dieu est dans le detail" (the good God is in
the detail) is generally attributed to Gustave Flaubert (1821-1880)