Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default PING Don Foreman

On Fri, 28 May 2010 23:38:04 +0100, Mark Rand
wrote:

On Mon, 24 May 2010 23:41:07 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

This vendor does offer balaclava shields. Catalog #A219, $59.95. They
are most effective in brain cancer risk reduction if used while
jabbering into the cellphone at an airport in a tongue other than
English or Spanish.

Could increase the risk of lead poisoning though :-(

Mark Rand
RTFM

That's how they reduce the risk of brain cancer! :)

BTW, Mark, my UK rellies (daughter, SIL and granddaughter) will visit
this summer. SIL is a born and raised Londoner. Last visit, at a
time when I was just getting interested in shooting handguns, Hassan
couldn't get enough gunsmoke. Took two range visits to sate his
appetite. I'd previously taught him to shoot a scoped air rifle
(Webley) from the window of his London flat to bust magpies (legal in
London) and he found that he enjoyed the challenge of marksmanship.

My collection has grown significantly since then, and he'll be here
during summertime this visit so we can shoot outdoors at reactive
targets like water bottles that flat explode when hit. We are gunna
have us a bang-up good time!