Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default staple gun for Romex?

anyone recommend one? Got to staple some wires that are run along
joists hidden under a whole mess of insulation, rather than pull it all
up to use a hammer I thought I'd try one of those staple guns to see if
it would work OK. Anyone recommend any one above the others, or are
they all about the same?

I'm looking for just a hand operated one, I'm not doing this
professionally, just trying to save attic time during some home
rewiring. I doubt the inspector will look up there, but I don't want to
lie to him either and tell him that I've stapled stuff that I haven't.
(original wiring was just laid over the top of the joists, but I don't
like that. Everything I'm putting in, I'm drilling through and stapling
along.)

thanks,

Nate

--