Posted to rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth[_4_] FrozenNorth[_4_] is offline

Default I am closing my eyes

"FrozenNorth" wrote in message
Neighbour next door has a small portable table saw, blade cranked all
the way up. He is plunging pieces of branches from a tree into the
blade from above. *yikes*

I don't want to get hit with flying body parts.

He must have heard such use was worth about a million and a half...

I'd comment to them, except they barely speak english.
Hell I'd even loan them my Dewalt corded reciprocating saw, seems like a
safer choice. They have a Cordless B&D Firestorm POS recip, they seem
to have stopped using when the table saw came out.

My windows are open, I am sitting inside cringing every time I hear the
table saw fire up.
--
Froz...