Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT Michael Moore.

On May 28, 5:13�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
h wrote:

We purchased some suture kits and other medical stuff. I will, never,
ever have a "medical professional" touch me ever again. Maybe in 13
years when I hit Medicare age, �but not likely. I doubt I will buy
into Medicare. It's not like they pay for everything yet it costs
over $50 a month. I've spent about $100 on healthcare in the last 4
years. Yeah, like I'll be signing up for that money sink. Not so much.

Heh!

When you were a lad, even in your twenties, maybe even last week, you went
to the doctor when you were sick.

When you reach a certain age, you go to the doctor to keep from GETTING
sick.

About five years ago, I started going to a doctor to help me manage
incipient diabetes. The first thing he did was vaccinate me against TB,
pneumonia, and tetanus. The most important vaccination, though, was for
shingles. Shingles is the reemergence of the virus that caused chicken-pox
among children. The vaccination is 85% effective in preventing the disease
and 100% effective in mitigating the disease's effect.

None of these had anything to do with my initial visit.

Did you have to pay for this treatment?